[JPL] Happy Birthday Mr. Brubeck

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 08:19:33 EST 2011

Mr. Brubeck is my featured guest this week on VOA's Jazz America.  The show features portions of a 2009 interview backstage at the Detroit Jazz Festival.

The program can now be heard on the MOJA Radio website at www.mojardio.com. You can hear the complete 2-hour show anytime from now through the coming week.  It's free for all!

Russ Davis
Voice of America
MOJA Radio