[JPL] Christmas Tunes?

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:57:30 EST 2011

Here is my list of plays from this past Sunday Night.  I hope it
serves as a reminder of all the great arrangements available to us
for Christmas programming.  ALOHA  Tom

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION    LABEL

18:01    Vince Guaraldi    The Christmas Song    Fantasy
18:05    Richard Stoltzman    Away In A Manager    RCA
18:07    Chris Botti    First Noel    Columbia
18:10    Kenny Burrell    God Bless The Child    CTI
18:19    Canadian Brass    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen    RCA
18:21    David Benoit    Christmastime Is Here    GRP
18:25    Richard Stoltzman    Deck The Halls    RCA
18:29    Sax At The Movies    The Christmas Song    Discovery
18:34    Spyro Gyra    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas    Heads Up
18:39    Wayne Bergeron    I'll Be Home For Christmas    Concord
18:42    Mannheim Steamroller    Jingle Bells    American Gramaphone
18:47    David Benoit    Do You Hear What I Hear?    GRP
18:51    David Leonhardt    Oh Christmas Tree    Big Bang
18:56    David Benoit    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town    GRP
19:01    Mannheim Steamroller    Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
  American Gramaphone
19:05    Sax At The Movies    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  Discovery
19:10    David Benoit    Hark, The Herald Angels Sing    GRP
19L15    Wayne Bergeron    Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow    Concord
19:18    Bradley Leighton    Joy To The World    Pacific Coast Jazz
19:23    Richard Stoltzman    O Holy Night    RCA
19:29    Spyro Gyra    Carol Of The Bells    Heads Up
19:34    Diana Krall     I'll Be Home For Christmas    Verve
19:37    Johnny Mathis    It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
  Columbia
19:41    Ray Brown    The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year    Telard
19:45    David Benoit    Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring    GRP
19:48    Spyro Gyra    O Tannenbaum    Heads Up
19:53    Rosemary Clooney    God Bless The Child    Concord
19:59    Leif Shires    O Holy Night    Green Hill
20:06    Al Jarreau    Carol Of The Bells    Rhino
20:11    The Four Freshmen    A Child Is Born    FFM
20:14    Spyro Gyra    The First Noel    Heads Up
20:19    Vince Guaraldi    Fur Elise    Fantasy
20:20    Billie Holiday    God Bless The Child    Columbia
20:23    Vince Guaraldi    Greensleeves    Fantasy
20:29    Chris Botti    Silent Night    Columbia
20:34    Diana Krall    Christmas Time Is Here    Universal
20:38    Bradley Leighton    White Christmas    Pacific Coast Jazz
20:43    Ray Brown    The Christmas Song (w/ Kevin Mahogany).    Telarc
20:49    David Leonhardt    Frosty The Snow Man    Big Bang
20:54    Jimmy Smith    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen    Verve
20:58    Diana Kral.    Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep    Verve
21:02    Kenny Burrell    God Bless The Child    CTI
21:12    Chris Botti    Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow    Columbia
21:17    Wayne Bergeron    Hark! The Herald Angles Sing    Concord
21:18    Hiroshima    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas    Heads Up
21:22    Beegie Adair    Home For The Holidays    Village Square
21:26    Ray Brown-Marlene Shaw    Jingle Bells    Telarc
21:30    Kenny Burrell    Mary Christmas Baby    Verve
21:34    Sax At The Movies    My Favorite Things     Discovery
21:38    Ray Brown    Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer    Telarc
21:42    Jimmy Smith    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town    Verve
21:47    Hiroshima    Silent Night    Heads Up
21::52    Ray Brown-Vanessa Rubin    White Christmas    Telarc
21:56    Hiroshima    Silent Night    Heads Up
21:59    Doug Munro And La Pompe Attack    Little Town Of Bethlehem
  Gotmusic
22:03    Chris Botti    Ava Maria    Columbia
22:08    Jimmy Smith    The Christmas Song    Verve
22:15    Greta Matassa     Count Your Blessings    Origin
22:19    Richard Stoltzman    Deck The Halls    RCA
22:24    Wayne Bergeron    Deck The Halls    Concord
22:24    Vince Guaraldi    Greensleeves    Fantasy
22:29    Brasilian Christmas    I'll Be Home For Christmas    Astor Place
22:32    Sax At The Movies    Sleigh Ride    Discovery
22:37    Al Jarreau    Gloria In Excelsis    Rhino
22:42    Les McCann    God Bless The Child    Music Masters
22:46    Ray Brown    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen    Telarc
22:49    Al Jarreau    Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas    Rhino
22:55    Wayne Bergeron    O Come All Ye Faithful    Concord
22:58    Brasilian Christmas    O Little Town Of Bethlehem    Astor Place