[JPL] Christmas Tunes?

Jerry Maddock jtmaddock at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 09:59:14 EST 2011

Not Christmas per se, but seasonal for sure, is Larry McKenna and
Melissa Gilstrap's "Perhaps This Wintertime" from Larry's CD, PROFILE
(Dreambox Media).  It features a beautiful vocal by Nancy Reed, and
should become a seasonal classic, in my book.  December 6th is
Gilstrap's birthday, so I included it on my show that evening (playlist
to follow).  She not only wrote the lyrics to "Perhaps" but also
rendered the sketch of McKenna for the cover art.

Jerry Maddock
Jazz Host
KGNU
Boulder 88.5 FM