[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41 - Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - Noon to 3 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Wed Dec 7 17:51:46 EST 2011

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - Noon to 3 PM
Pacific

Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)

.         Enoch Smith Jr. / Caravan / Misfits (Music4MyPeople)

.         Chick Corea / Quartet No. 2 / Three Quartets (Stretch)

.         Dewey Redman / Need To Be / Musics (Galaxy)

.         Sonny Rollins / John S. / The Bridge (RCA)

.         Warren Wolf / How I Feel At This Given Moment / Warren Wolf (Mack
Avenue)

.         Enrico Rava / Incognito / Tribe (ECM)

.         Ernie Watts / Twilight Waltz / Oasis (Flying Dolphin)

.         Ray Charles / Then We'll Be Home / Renaissance (London/Crossover)

.         Gerald Wilson / Viva Tirado / Complete Pacific Jazz Recordings..
(Mosaic)

.         Jimmy Smith / Got My Mojo Workin' / Got My Mojo Workin' (Verve)

.         Anthony E. Nelson Jr. / Straighten Up And Fly Right / Tenor For
Two (Musicstand)

.         Pat Metheny / Have You Heard / Letter From Home (Geffen)

.         Bobby Hutcherson / Old Devil Moon / Solo|Quartet (Contemporary)

.         McCoy Tyner / Sama Layuca / Sama Layuca (Milestone)

.         Steve Turren / Morning / Rhythm Within (Verve)

Recent Adds (November/December):
Label : Artist / Title

Anzic:
Ernesto Cervini / There
3 Cohens / Family
Blue Bamboo:
Carol Morgan / Blue Glass Music
Blue Music Group:
Mika Pohjola / Northern Sunrise
BROOKLYN JAZZ UNDERGROUND:
Dan Blake / The Aquarian Suite
Rob Garcia 4 / The Drop And The Ocean
Oscar Penas / From Now On
le Chant du Monde:
Gilad Hekselman / Hearts Wide Open
Chandra:
Matt Slocum / After The Storm
Done Records:
Mika Pohjola & Jill Walsh / Two For The Road
ECM:
Chick Corea & Stefano Bollani / Orvieto
Keith Jarrett / Rio
Charles Lloyd & Maria Farantouri / Athens Concert
Enrico Rava / Tribe
Edition:
McCormack & Yarde Duo / Places And Other Spaces
Flying Dolphin:
Ernie Watts / Oasis
High Note:
Pat Martino / Undeniable
Jazz Hut:
Michael Pedicin / Ballads .searching for peace
Jazzed Media:
Andrea Wolper / Parallel Lives
Katalyst:
Dwight Trible / Cosmic
Miles High:
Tim Horner / The Places We Feel Free
Holli Ross / You'll See
Music4MyPeople:
Enoch Smith Jr. / Misfits
Origin:
Anthony Branker & Word Play / Dialogic
Tito Carillo / Opening Statement
Hal Galper / Trip The Light Fantastic
Lola Regenthal / With You
Wellstone Conspiracy / Humble Origins
Palmetto:
Tim Hagans / The Moon Is Waiting
Posi-tone:
Brent Canter / Urgency Of Now
Patrick Cornelius / Maybe Steps
Ken Fowser & Behn Gillece / Duotone
Kenny Shanker / Steppin' Up
Saponegro:
Chilcano / Madera Corazon
YokoMiwa:
Yoko Miwa Trio / Live At Scullers Jazz Club

Send Submissions for Airplay to:

Jazz from Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707 USA