[JPL] PLAYLIST - KGNU Jazz & Beyond December 6th, 2011

Jerry Maddock jtmaddock at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 22:52:30 EST 2011

ARTIST  /  TITLE  /  LABEL  /  TRACK

Christian McBride Big Band  /  The Good Feeling  /  Mack Avenue  /  In A
Hurry
Larry McKenna  /  Profile  /  Dreambox Media  /  Perhaps This Wintertime
Deborah Winters  /  Lovers After All  /  JazzedMedia  /  Haunted Heart
Cinque  /  Catch A Corner (with Joey DeFrancesco, Steve Gadd, Peter
Cardinali, Robi Botos, & John Johnson)  /  Alma Records  /  Still Crazy
After All These Years
Yotam  /  Brasil  /  Jazz Legacy Productions  /  Antigua
Mike Longo Trio + 2  /  To My Surprise  /  Consolidated Artist
Productions  /  New Muse Blues
David Murray Cuban Ensemble  /  David Murray Cuban Ensemble Plays Nat
King Cole (En Español)  /  Universal  /  Tres Palabras
Oscar Peterson  /  Unmistakable (Zenph Re-performance)  /  Sony Music
Masterworks  /  Body And Soul
Nick Hempton  /  The Business  /  Posi-Tone  /  Art Is In The Groove
Brent Canter  /  Urgency Of Now  /  Posi-Tone  /  Urgency Of Now
Chano Dominquez, Eddie Gomez, Jack DeJohnette, and Luisito Quintero  /
Miles Espanol: New Sketches Of Spain  /  Entertainment One  /  Spantango
Michael Pedicin  /  Ballads...Searching For Peace  /  The Jazz Hut  /  Virgo
Jackson Garrett  /  Let Sleeping Dogs Lie  /  Self-Produced  /  High Time
Axel's Axiom  /  Uncommon Sense  /  Armored Records  /  Leaps And Bounds
Doug Munro And La Pompe Attack  /  A Very Gypsy Christmas  /  GMR
Records  /  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Mary Louise Knutson  /  In The Bubble  /  Meridian Jazz  /  Can You Hear
Me Now?
Kate Reid  /  The Love I'm In  /  Kate Reid Music  /  Nice & Easy
Bill Hill And Friends  /  Live: Jazz, Latin, Fusion  /  Racoon Holler
Music  /  All Blues
Paul Cohen & Friends  /  I Want You Back  /  West Musical Group  /  Gee
Baby, Aint I Good To You
Christian McBride  /  Conversations With Christian  /  Mack Avenue  /
Sister Rosa
Warren Wolf  /  Warren Wolf  /  Mack Avenue  /  Sweet Bread
Holli Ross  /  You'll See  /  Miles High Records  /  Café Suite
Poncho Sanchez & Terence Blanchard  /  Chano Y Dizzy!  /  Concord
Picante  /  Groovin' High
Kevin Crabb  /  Waltz For Dylan  /  Crabbclaw Records  /  Spirit Dance
Giacomo Gates  /  The Revolution Will Be Jazz - The Songs Of Gil
Scott-Heron  /  Savant Records  /  Is That Jazz
Chris Davis  /  This Christmas  /  Bunny Jams Records  /  I've Got My
Love To Keep Me Warm
Oscar Perez And Nuevo Comienzo  /  Afropean Affair  /  Chandra Records
/  A New Day Emerging
Ryan Davidson Trio  /  Ryan Davidson Trio  /  Debris Field Records  /
'Round Midnight

Jerry Maddock
Jazz Host
KGNU