[JPL] Copyright Law and European Compilations of U.S. Jazz Recordings

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 7 23:27:37 EST 2011

Doctor

check this out:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sell-Hundreds-of-Public-Domain-Products-Weekly-Through-Amazon-Kindle&id=4975672

Amazon appears to be recommending taking books and other creative formats
from public domain and selling your butt off.

If the manufacturers of these recordings are paying the mechanicals to the
publishing rights
owners in the US, my guess is they can sell to their hearts content.

Maurice Hogue
One Man's Jazz Winnipeg