[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/7/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 04:50:10 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday December 7, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Al Naylor – Legacy – Summer Sailin’ – (ANM)
*Jerry Gonzalez – El Comando De La Clave – Some Day My Prince Will Come – (Sunnyside)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Moonlight In Vermont – (American Showcase)
Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Darn That Dream – (Positone)
Ramsey Lewis – Dance Of The Soul – Deep Song – (grp)
Charles Earland – The Almighty Burner – More Today Than Yesterday – (32 Jazz)
9:00 pm
George Duke – A Brazilian Love Affair – Brazilian Love Affair – (Epic)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Jamal – (Resonance)
*David Budway – A New Kiss – Love You Tonight – (MaxJazz)
Jay Ashby // Steve Davis – Mistaken Identity – Nina Never Knew – (MCG)
Tom Kubis – Slightly Off The Ground – Samba Dees Godda Do It – (Sea Breeze)
Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again – (artistShare)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – I’m Through With Love – (Justin Time)
10:00 pm
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)
New York Voices – self titled – Dare The Moon – (grp)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Prelude #2 – (Playscape)
Lanny Morgan – Quartet – Strollin’ – (V.S.O.P.)
*Mike LeDonne – Keep The Faith – The Way You Make Me Feel – (Savant)
Brad Mehldau – The Art Of The Trio #1 – Nobody Else But Me – (Warner Bros.)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – Just Like That– (Cellar Live)
*Freddy Cole – Talk To Me – You Just Can’t Smile It Away– (HighNote)
11:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – The Shade Of The Cedar Tree – (Mack Avenue)
*Afro Bop Alliance – Una Más – Along Came Betty – (OA2)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – You’ve Changed – (CAP)
*PT Gazell – 2 Days Out – Did You Call Her Today – (Gazell)
Scott Hamilton – With Strings – Goodbye, Mr. Evans – (Concord)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Lullaby Of The Trees – (Origin)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – (Columbia)
	It’s All Right With Me
	Red Top
	Where Or When

*Indicates Recent Release