[JPL] Christmas Tunes?

Eric at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Dec 8 07:58:01 EST 2011

Thanks Blaise, so you know what I mean. There is nothing wrong with those
wonderful old chestnuts, having grown up with them. Love the Michael Franks
and the Dina Krall versions, both of which I do have and just having
discovered that I have in my collection, it was quite a surprise to find
that I have some 775 Christmas tracks in the collection. I was also
surprised to find that I had 27 versions of Mel Tomé & Robert Wells'
Christmas Song and of course, a multiple variety of other well known
classics. I will however mange to put together 3 hours worth of Christmas
tune and songs for my "warm" Christmas show on Sunday 25th December, it's
fun putting the show together too.

Currently listening to the album Brazil, by Yotam from Jazz Legacy
Productions

Have a great day
Ta

Eric Alan