[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12/08/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Dec 8 12:07:44 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Ken Fowser - In The Twilight - DuoTone - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Mike Cottone - I'm Sure - Just Remember - Mike Cottone Music - 2011
Warren Wolf - One For Lenny - Warren Wolf - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Terri Lyne Carrington - Soul Talk - The Mosaic Project - Concord Music Group - 2011
Alex Brown - Just One of Those Things - Pianist - Paquito Records - 2010
Bill Easley - Lester Leaps In - Hearing Voices - 18th & Vine - 2009
Christian McBride Big Band - The More I See You - The Good Feeling - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Cinque - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning - Catch A Corner - A L M A Records - 2011
Tito Carrillo - Truth Seeker - Opening Statement - Origin Records - 2011

9:00
Stanley Turrentine - Storm - Salt Song  - Sony Music Entertainment - 2011
Roger Humphries - Work Song - Keep The Faith - Corona Music - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - Bluesette - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
Deborah Winters - Come Sunday - Lovers After All - Jazzed Media - 2011
Cory Weeds with The Tildon Webb Trio - One a Clear Day - Just Like That - Cellar Live Records - 2011
Clifford Adams - The Lord Is Always With Them - Clifford Adams: The Master Power - Naxos Jazz - 1998
Shirley Crabbe - Home - Home - MaiSong Music - 2011
Tim Horner - Invisible Heroes - The Places We Feel Free - Miles High Records - 2011
Michael Dease - In A Mist - Grace - Jazz Legacy - 2010

10:00
Wynton Marsalis - Phryzzinian Man - The Music Of The Americas - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Milt Jackson - People Make The World Go Round - Sunflower - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Nick Hempton - Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You - The Business - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Frank Sinatra - Angel Eyes - Sinatra: Best Of The Best - Capital Records - 2011
Houston Person - God Bless The Child - Mellow - High Note - 2009
One For All - Treatise Foe Reedus - Return Of The Lineup - Sharpe Nine Records - 2009
Mitchel Forman - Celebrate Me Home Featuring Lizzy Loeb - Sing Along With Mitch - Marsis Jazz - 2011
Carol Morgan - Glyph - Blue Glass Music - Blue Bamboo Records - 2011
Dr. Lonnie Smith - I Didn't Know What Time It Was - Spiral - Palmetto Jazz - 2010

11:00
Freddie Hubbard - Fantasy In D (Polar AC) - First Light - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Don Sebesky - Song To A Seagull - Giant Box - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
George Benson All Clear [Alt. Take] Beyond The Blue Horizon Masterworks Jazz 2011
Ray Charles - Busted - Singular Genius: The Complete ABC Singles - Concord Music Group - 2011
Gene Ammons - Hittin' The Jug - The Very Best Of Prestige Records - Concord Music Group - 2009
Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers - Ping-Pong - Remasters Spring 2011 - Concord Music Group - 2011
Gregory Porter - But Beautiful - Water - Motema Music - 2010
Chico Hamilton - Penthouse A - Twelve Tones Of Love - Joyous Shout! - 2009
Sean Jones - Touch and Go - No Need for Words - Mack Avenue Records - 2011