[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/8/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 04:52:07 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday December 8, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
N.E. Jazz Ensemble – Pittsfield Jazz Festival – Pure Imagination/Never Never Land – (Sea Breeze)
Jaco Pastorius Big Band – Word Of Mouth Revisited – Barbary Coast – (Heads Up
Mike Barone – Metropole – Nobody But Me – (R/R)
Stan Kenton – Stompin’ At Newport – Intermission Riff – (Pablo)
Quincy Jones – This Is How I Fell About Jazz 0 Walkin’ – (Impulse)
Gordon Goodwin – That’s How We Roll – It’s Not Polite To Point – (Telarc)
Norman-McCarthy Big Band – Bright Future – Goodbye Mr. Schulz – (OA2)
9:00 pm
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Sweet Georgia Brown – (Resonance)
Pete Christlieb – Late Night Jazz – But Beautiful – (Vertical)
Roy Hargrove – Nothing Serious – Invitation – (Verve)
Wynton Kelly – Kelly Blue – Keep It Moving – (Jazz Classics)
Herbie Hancock – Jazz Moods – Chan’s Song – (Columbia)
Eliane Elias – Illusions – Iberia – (Denon)
Slide Hampton – Spirit Of The Horn – Blues For Eric – (MCG)
10:00 pm
Curt Hanrahan – To Be Again – There Is No Greater Love – (Blujazz)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Inside Out – (HighNote)
Onaje Allen Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (18th & Vine)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Doxy – (Concord)
One For All – The Lineup – Sweet And Lovely – (Sharp 9)
Gerald Clayton – Bond – If I Were A Bell – (EmArcy)
Christian Jacob – Contradictions – Contradictions – (Wilder)
11:00 pm
Ted Rosenthal // Bob Brookmeyer – One Night In Vermont – Embraceable You – (Planet Arts)
Ted Rosenthal // Bob Brookmeyer – One Night In Vermont – Night And Day – (Planet Arts)
Hiroko Kokubu – Moments – Listen To My Heartbeat – (JVC)
Joe Romano – This Is The Moment – Lament – (JR)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – The End Of A Love Affair – (Capri)
Claudio Roditi – Impressions – Speak Low – (Sunnyside)

*Indicates Recent Release