[JPL] VOA's Jazz America now on MOJA Radio website

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 9 10:31:33 EST 2011

To all who have wanted to hear the show but have had some problems hooking up their shortwave radios...

I just wanted you to know that it's now easier to listen to my VOA show JAZZ AMERICA.  You can hear it anytime you like by going to my MOJA Radio website and clicking on the link with the VOA logo on the right side of the homepage and it will take you to the player and you can view the list of songs that will play during the two hours of the show.

I will update it every week so you can listen anytime that is convenient for you!  ENJOY!

Russ Davis
Voice of America
MOJA Radio
www.mojaradio.com