[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 11:41:57 EST 2011

Stan Getz/Serenity/Voyage/Emarcy
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Blame it on my Heart/JazzHut

Tito Carillio/Opening Statement/Truth Seeker/Origin
Superjazzers/Vol 1/Artland/Nenjazz
Axel Schwintzer/Axel's Axiom/Leaps & Bounds//Armored

Sam Pannunuzio/Goin' Home/Closer/Eastside
3rd Coast Vocals/Our Delight/Nashville Jazz
Dan Shank/Soundproof/Last Resort/Rhombus

Dexter Gordon/Dex Calling/End of a Love Affair/BlueNote
Gerald Beckett/Standard Flute/Father/Summit
Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Song For My Father/Rhombus

Mike Longo/To My Surprise/Old DevelMoon/CAP
Yotam/Brasil/Antigua/Jazz Legacy
Phil Norman/Encore/Bernie's Tune/MaMa

Ernesto Cervini/There/Alert/Anzic
Wellstone Conspiracy/Humble Origins/The Edge/Origin
Cedar Walton/the Bouncer/Willie's Groove/HighNote

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476
Author of FADE TO BLUE