[JPL] No mercy: Hajdu on Kenton

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 11:56:13 EST 2011

Come on, David: don't pull any punches. What do you really think?

This is one of the more extreme essays I've ever read about Kenton, and
I've read them aplenty. Leonard Feather was once one of Kenton's biggest
critics, but even he eventually came around, saying that Kenton's music had
stood the test of time.

Hajdu's vocabulary is certainly impressive, almost a metaphor for the music
 he is criticizing.
        ;-)
There must be a name for this literary device.

Ed

In a message dated 12/9/2011 11:49:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,