[JPL] Playlist advice

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Sat Dec 10 18:42:11 EST 2011

Hello friends,

Hope you're enjoying all the year-end festivities and some great music!

To help one of WEMU's hosts really get our sound down correctly, I need to create song-by-song playlists for this host.

Spending money on "Selector" or "Music Master" is not an option.

I am to just draw up lists for this host to work from.  The host will find the CDs or digitized tracks.  I do not have to load each song in to an audio vault.

My question is this:  Do you think iTunes will work well for my "scretarial" purposes?  Would Spotify also work?

I need to come up with 51 minutes of music every hour for this host to play.  Are there any other printable playlist options you can think of?

You can respond to the list or to my e-mail because I take the digest.  The e-mail address is lyohn at emich.edu.

Thanks for your help and advice.

Happy new year one and all,

Linda