[Norton AntiSpam]RE: [JPL] No mercy: Hajdu on Kenton

Louis Erlanger louisx at myfairpoint.net
Sat Dec 10 22:10:52 EST 2011

I reviewed music for my college newspaper back in the stone age.  When I
read my OWN stuff now I think "What the HELL was I hearing back then?"  One
of my current favorite recordings now is one I lambasted back then.
Criticism is what it is -- an emotional reaction at a particular time -- and
no more.  The older I get, the less seriously I take it.