[Norton AntiSpam]RE: [JPL] No mercy: Hajdu on Kenton

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 00:46:05 EST 2011

All well and good, but Hajdu's article is a new one, criticizing the music
(and perhaps more on-point, the person) of three to five decades ago. As an
 acknowledged historian, his piece was certainly rife with non-objective,
emotional opinion. The point is: it is opinion, one should not confuse this
with  fact.

Ed

In a message dated 12/10/2011 10:11:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,