[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 03:06:36 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
John Swana, Everything I Have Is Yours (Bright Moments) 2008
Judith Berkson, They Can't Take That Away From Me (Judith Berkson: Oylam)
2010
Reggie Watts, Gnome Saying? (Why Shit So Crazy?)
Avram Fefer, Wishful Thinking (Eliyahu) 2011
Theo Bleckmann, The See'r (Twelve Songs by Charles Ives) 2009
Henry Threadgill & Zooid, Tickled Pink (Up Popped The Two Lips) 2001

Furry Lewis, I Will Turn Your Money Green (The Bluesville Years, Vol. 3:
Beale Street Get-Down) 1961
Ernesto Cervini, TGV (There) 2011
Tara Fuki, Noce Zle (Piosenki Do Snu) 2001
Rez Abbasi's Invocation, Part Of One (Suno Suno) 2011

Lara Downes, Del Tredici: My Goldberg (13 Ways Of Looking At The Goldberg)
2011
Greg Spero, Blue in Green (Acoustic) 2011
Tara Fuki, Wiosenna piosenka (Sens) 2010
Seth Ford-Young, Gnossienne #1 (Seth Ford-Young) 2011

Roy Haynes, They Call the Wind Mariah (Roy-alty) 2011
Darius Jones Trio, E-Gaz (Big Gurl [Smell My Dream]) 2011
Ambrose Akinmusire, My Name Is Oscar, Far But Few Between (When The Heart
Emerges Glistening) 2011
Nicole Mitchell w/Jeff Parker-Harrison Bankhead-Avreeayl Ra, Center Of The
Earth (Awakening) 2011
Roberta Piket, Idy's Song and Dance [Dance] (Sides, Colors) 2011

Other Dimensions In Music Featuring Fay Victor, Three Friends Advised
(Kaiso Stories) 2011
Ben Webster, Yesterdays (Gone With The Wind) 1965
Las Ondas Marteles, Mi Suegra (Homenaje a Miguel Angel Ruiz) 2004

Mink Deville, A-Train Lady (Spanish Stroll)
Rob Price with Ellery Eskelin, Trevor Dunn & Joey Baron, Jack of Cats (At
Sunset) 2003
Tarbox Ramblers, Jack Of Diamonds (Tarbox Ramblers) 2000
Red June, Run Boy Run (Remember Me Well) 2010
Nina Simone, The More I See You (A Single Woman) 1993
Gutbucket, More More Bigger Better Faster with Cheese (A Modest Proposal)
2009
Travis Sullivan, Hidden Agenda (New Directions) 2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported