[JPL] Box Sets

Russell Haines russjazzworld at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:32:52 EST 2011

*12/11/11

Hey everybody,

A faculty member and avid listener to our jazz programming has made a
donation to WWSP specificaly for the purchase of jazz materials.
Since WWSP dosen't get box sets of music serviced to us, I thought we would
use the donation to fix that hole in our library. I am looking for
suggestions of box set materials that (promoters & labels) can offer to us
at a radio friendly price.  There is no rush as I plan to take my time &
look for the best materials & deals to enhance our collection at WWSP.

Please reply to me directly at: russjazzworld at gmail.com*
*
*
*Thanks in advance for your time and consideration,

Russ
-- *
*Russ Haines
Jazz/World Music Director