[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 12/11/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 13:22:07 EST 2011

HOUR  #   1

Dr. Michael  White/His Eye Is on The Sparrow/Adventures in New Orleans
Jazz/Basin  SAtreet/2011
Papa Grows  Funk/Walking in Our Own Shoes/Mr. Patterson's Hat/Funky Krewe
Records/2007
Afro Bop  Alliance/The Gathering/Una Mas/OA2/2011
Preservation Hall  Jazz Band/That Bucket's Got A Hole In It/Shake That
Thing/PHR/2004

Luther Kent/I Pity  The Fool/The Bobby Bland Songbook/VCC/2009
Takuya  Kuroda/Ichigo-Ichie/Edge/TKM/2011
Edward Peterson  & The Test/Cryptic Interlude/The Mission/Roving Bovine
Records/2011
Stanley Jordan/Giant  Steps/Friends/Mack Avenue/2011

Trombone  Shorty/Dumaine Street/For True/Verve Forcast/2011
Rene   Marie/Thanks,  But I Don't Dance/Black Lace Freudian
Slip/Motema/2011

Theo Saunders  Sextet/Queen of Tangents/Intergeneration/TSM/2011

HOUR  #   2

Plunge/The Kroop/Tin  Fish Tango/Immersion Records/2011
Wynton Marsalis-Eric  Clapton/Joe Turner's Blues/Play The
Blues/Rhino-Warner/2011
Tom Fitzpatrick/Save  Your Love For Me/Chillin' At The Point/Immersion
Records/2011
Jay Ashby-Steve  Davis/Chega De Saudade/Mistaken Identity/MCG/2011

The UNO Jazz Guitar  Ensemble/Joshua/Jazz From The Lakefront/UNO Music/2011
Wes Anderson/ In A  Sentimental Mood/Warmdaddy Plays Cannonball/WDM/2011
Ray Charles/You Are  My Sunshine/Singular Genius/Concord/2011
Christian  Winther/Skylark/From The Sound Up/SteepleChase/2011
New Sound  Quartet/'Round Midnight/Summertime/Village Records/2005

SO MUCH MUSIC......SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O. BOX  4787