[JPL] PLAYLST SUNDAY NGHT JAZZ 12/11/11 WCOM-FM

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:33:29 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RANY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Jimmie Lunceford--Tant What You Do--The War--Columbia
Duke Elilngton--Caravan--Most Requested--Columbia
Duke Ellington--C Jam Blues--The War--Colmbia
Billy Eckstine--All i Sing in Blues--A Cottage For Sale--Decca Jazz
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia

Jackie McLean--The Way I Feel--Vertigo--Blue Note
Mike Longo--Old Devil Moon--To My Surprise--CAP
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance

McCoy Tyner--Mes Tres Filos--Focal Point--Milestone
Allphonse  Mouzon--Stepping Stone--Angel Face--Tenacious

Willy Torres--Me Enamoro--Hardcore--Latin Street
Ileana Santamaria--Cancion Para Papa--What I Want--ISM
Mongo Santamaria--Mayeya--So Yo--Concord Picante
Mario Buaza--El Manisero--My Time Is Now--Messidor

Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Decca Masters--MCA
Frank Senior/Jacob Melchior--For All We Know--It's About Time--JMM
Mahalia Jackson/Duke Ellington--Come Sunday--Lift Every Voice--Sony

Wayne Shorter--Infant Eyes--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Larry Vuckovich--Pannonica--Somethin Special--Tetrachord
Gil Scott-Heron--Winter In America--The First Minute Of A New Day--TVT

Sunnie Paxson--Dolphin Dance--Bohemian Sun--Roxboro
Freddie Hubbard--Red Clay--Red Clay--CTI

Pharoah Sanders--The Night Has A Thousand Eyes--Moonchild--Jazz Heritage
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Betty Carter--Dip Bag--It's Not About The Melody--Verve
John Patton--The Coaster--Soul Connection--Just A Memory

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON--MUSE

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM