[JPL] PLAYLIST: " Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 12/11/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Dec 12 01:20:05 EST 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 12/11/2011 07:00PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

McCoy Tyner "Update" from The Turning Point (CD, 1992) on Verve Records - Happy 73rd Birthday to McCoy Tyner!

Jacqui Naylor "Angel Eyes" from Lucky Girl (CD, 2011) on Ruby Star Records

Josh Quinlin Quintet "Eclipse So" from Mountain Time Standards (CD, 2011) on Dazzle Recordings Local - Colorado Artists

Benny Golson "You're Not The Kind" from Benny Golson In Paris (LP, 1987) on DRG Request

Freddie Cole "A Cradle In Bethlehem" from I Want A Smile For Christmas (CD, 1995) on Fantasy

Gerald Clayton "All of You" from Two-Shade (CD, 2009) on Artist Share Request

Tito Carrillo "Song for Elisa" from Opening Statement (CD, 2011) on Origin Records

The Manhattan Transfer "A Christmas Love Song" from The Christmas Album (CD, 1992) on Columbia Records

Doug Munro And La Pompe Attack "Sleighride" from A Very Gypsy Christmas (CD, 2011) on Got Music Recotds

David Budway "A New Kiss" from A New Kiss (CD, 2011) on MaxJazz Records

Jane Monheit "My Grown Up Christmas List" from The Season (CD, 2005) on Epic Records

Benny Golson "Stablemates" from Are You Real (CD, 1991) on Jazz Heritage Request

Gerald Clayton "Bond: Fresh Squeeze" from Bond: The Paris Sessions (CD, 2011) on Emarcy Request

Joe Pass "happy holiday blues" from Six-String Santa/ Christmas Guitar Dreams (CD, 1992) on Laserlight Digital

Susannah McCorkle "The Secret of Christmas" from A Concord Jazz Christmas (CD, 1994) on Concord Records

McCoy Tyner "In Walked Bud" from Remembering John (CD, 1991) on Enja

Kenny Burrell and Grover Washington "What Am I Here For?" from Togethering (CD, 1985) on Blue Note

Jack Sheldon "Jack's In the House" from Ho Ho Ho (CD, 2010) on Mightycore Records

Gerry Mulligan "Ballad" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org