[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/12/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 13 04:47:22 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday December 12, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Frank Sinatra – Best Of The Best – (Capitol)
	I’ve Got The World On A String
	I’ve Got You Under My Skin
	The Lady Is A Tramp
Joe Williams – Live At Century Plaza – Joe’s Blues - Concord
Grover Washington, Jr. – All My Tomorrows – One Must Forgive – (Columbia)
John Hicks – Nightwind – Something Happens – (HighNote
John Hicks – Nightwind – Misty– (HighNote
Bruce Hamada – Two For The Road – Hammerhead Meets Hammertone – (DonDon)
Richard Galliano – Ruby, My Dear – Ruby, My Dear – (Dreyfus)
9:00 pm
Diva – A Tommy Newsome Tribute – Three Shades Of Blue – (Lightyear)
Lafayette Harris, Jr. – Trio Talk – Jitterbug Waltz – (Airmen)
*Yotam – Brasil – Saudade Da Bahia – (JLP)
Bob Hamilton – WixWax – Lester Left Town – (Capri)
Ernie Krivda – Blues For Pekar – Fried Bananas – (Capri)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Moonlight In Vermont – (American Showcase)
Mark O’Connor – Suspended Reality – A Nightingale Sang In Berkley Square – (OA2)
10:00 pm
Zoot Simms – Zoot Suite – Blues – (HighNote)
Peter Bernstein – Live At Smalls – Vida Blue – (Smalls)
Dr. Lonnie Smith – Spiral – Frame For The Blues – (Palmetto)
Diana Krall – When I Look In Your Eyes – Let’s Face The Music And Dance – (Verve)
Steve Smith – Buddy’s Buddies – Love For Sale – (Tone Center)
Ettore Stratta – Symphonic Bossa Nova – Atras Da Porta – (Teldec)
Pat Kelley – Reset – Francie’s Garden – (Art Song)
11:00 pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
Marvin Stamm // Ed Soph – The Stamm Soph Project – Old Folks – (Marstam)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
Arturo Sandoval – Swingin’ – Swingin’ – (grp)
P.J. Perry – Time Flies – Tenderly – (Justin Time)
Salsamba – Mambo Del Sol – Meeting In Congo Square – (Clave)

*Indicates Recent Release