[JPL] Re: FINAL WEEKLY E-TRACK FOR 2011

Michele Robins mrobins at rioradio.org
Tue Dec 13 16:43:43 EST 2011

Dr. Jazz,
I got your voice mail today where you mentioned coming to Phoenix. My mom
got out of the hospital on Sunday past and I have been in high maintenence
mode to make sure she is okay on her own.

Blaise doesn't always tell me what she is doing. Sometimes with my other
night job and my Mom, I have to rush out the door just as she is getting
here at the station.

I don't know about August in Michigan when I could be at the ocean in cool
Oregon. I will have to get back to you on that one.

Next time you are coming here please let me know.

Michele