[JPL] playlist: wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:14:08 EST 2011

Sex Mob, title (Dime Grind Palace) 2003
Jack Wilkins, That 25 Cents That You Paid (The Blue & Green Project) 2011
Ernst Reijseger, Njaarelu Adiye (Janna) 2003
Mississippi Fred McDowell And Johnny Woods, I Walked All Night Long (Mama
Says I'm Crazy) 1967
Lula Pena, Acto VII (Troubadour) 2010

Jack Wilkins, Black Bucket Stomp (The Blue & Green Project) 2011
Fast 'N' Bulbous [Gary Lucas], The Blimp (Waxed Oop) 2009
Elliott Sharp's Terraplane, Stop That Thing (Do The Don't) 2002
The Exposed Blues Duo, If I Had My Way (Bare) 2010
Chicago Beau, Stop Breaking Down (My Ancestors)
Homesick James, Stones In My Passway (Blues On The South Side)
Coco Robicheaux, Li'l Black Hen (Hoodoo Party)

Looping Jaw Harp Orchestra, Headbanging Harpers (Universal Language) 2011
Phillip Johnston, Minor Repairs Necessary: Family (Rub Me the Wrong Way)
Katie Bull, Leftover Blues (Love Spook) 2005
The Claudia Quintet +1, Flock (What Is the Beautiful?) 2011
Christof Dienz & Lorenz Raab, Die Lora (Duets) 2009
Raphael Preuschl & Lorenz Raab, Shifting People (Duets) 2009
Becca Stevens, The Riddle (Weightless) 2011
Jim Black AlasNoAxis, Star Rubbed (Dogs of Great Indifference) 2006
Brian Blade Fellowship, Steadfast (Perceptual) 2000
Moppa Elliott's Mostly Other People Do the Killing, Good Intent (Mostly
Other People Do the Killing) 2005

Cat Power, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (The Covers Record) 2000
Guy Davis, Sweetheart Like You (A Nod To Bob) 2001
Lula Pena, Os Argonautas (Phados) 1998
Wayfaring Strangers, High On A Mountain (Shifting Sands Of Time) 2001
Bethany Yarrow & Rufus Cappadocia, No More Songs (900 Miles) 2006
Rosalie Sorrels, Tomorrow Is A Long Time (A Nod To Bob) 2001
John Martyn, title (Solid Air) 1973
Steven Lugerner, The Evening Episode (These Are The Words) 2010
Michael Pedicin, Few Moments (Ballads. Searching For Peace) 2011
Tish Oney, Waltz For Ellie (Sweet Youth) 2011
Betty Carter, I Should Care (It's Not About The Melody)
The Wood Brothers, Chocolate On My Tongue (Ways Not To Lose) 2006
Woody Shaw, Blues For Wood (Complete CBS Studio Recordings)1981

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

PO Box 12376