[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Dec 14 00:44:46 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Mo'Horizons--Nuday--Remember Tomorrow
Tito Carrillo--Truth Seeker--Opening Statement
Debbie Bond--Dead Zone Blues--Hearts are Wild
Chick Willis--Crush On My Next Door Neighbor--Let the Blues Speak For Itself
The Heptones--Book of Rules--Night Food
Yellowman--Sensemilla--Dancehall 2
Omar Coleman--Ah'W Baby--West Side Wiggle
Pat Martino--Inside Out--Lives at Blues Alley
Roy Davis Jr.--Melodies From Heaven--Slonice
Tim Hagans--First Jazz--The Moon is Waiting

7pm

Tower of Power--What is Hip?--The Very Best of Tower of Power
Mark McLean--Wheelhouse--Playground
Ian Siegal--The Skinny--The Skinny
Link Wray--Apache--The Pathway Sessions
Wimme--Sohka--Arctic Paradise
Airto--Tumbleweed--The Other Side of This
Kilborn Alley--Fast Heart Beat--Four
James Carter--Lettuce Toss Yo'Salad--At the Crossroads
Chet Ivey & the Fabulous Avengers--Bad on Bad--Instrumental Explosion
Kenny Shanker--Saints--Steppin' Up

8pm

Brian Eno--Fractal Zoom--Nerve Net
Trombone Shorty--Do To Me--For True
Sandy Carroll--Runnin' Out of Grace--Just As I Am
Ray Bailey--Cruisin' For A Bluesin'--Cruisin' For A Bluesin'
Sierra Leone's Refuge All Stars--Global Threat--Rise & Shine
Ian Pooley--Rosarium--Modulation Transformation
Nick Moss--Candy Nation--Here I Am
Jeff Coffin & Mu'tet--The Mad Hatter Rides Again--Live!
Lowell Fulsom--Thing--Instrumental Explosion
Travis Sullivan--Hidden Agenda--New Directions

9pm

Jean Michel Jarre--Equinoxe Part 4--Equinoxe
Joey DeFrancesco--Life is Good--40
Paxton Norris--These Funking Blues--Something's Gotta Give
Anthony Johnson--Strictly Rub A Dub--Dancehall 2
Dub Syndicate--Hey Ho--Pay It All Back
Mick Karn--Presence--The Concrete Twin
Ryan Davidson--Ghost Riders in the Sky--Ryan Davidson Trio
Rez Abbasi--Part of One--Invocation
Takuya Kuroda--Edge--Edge

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM