[JPL] Re: FINAL WEEKLY E-TRACK FOR 2011

Blaise Lantana blantana at rioradio.org
Wed Dec 14 02:08:44 EST 2011

I'm glad you'd like to meet him, Michele! We'll do it next time.

He was in town staying with Darby from Summit records.  He emailed me Weds
that he was coming, and then we had some mis communications.  But we
finally DID hook up on Saturday afternoon for lunch in Tempe.  He said
he'll be back to Arizona again now that he knows how to get here.  I
promise I'll let you know when he pops in next time.  He does a lot of last
minute flying, he's a mileage fool so now that we are on his flight plan,
he'll be back.

Blaise