[JPL] Playlist: Jazz With Don Godon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/13/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 04:51:42 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday December 13, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra – Maiden Voyage Suite – Eye Of The Hurricane – (WJO)
Bill Cunliffe – Imaginación – How High The Moon – (Torii)
Dave Valentin – Pure Imagination = When Sunny Gets Blue – (HighNote)
*Gordon Goodwin – This Is How We Roll – Rhapsody In Blue – (Telarc)
*Sammy Figueroa – Urban Nature – 7th Door On The Left – (Senator)
Jimmy Haslip – Red Heat – Los Feliz – (Unitone)
*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – Besame Mucho – (Rhythm Tracks)
Stefan Karlsson – Music Box – Smilin’ Eyes – (TNC)
9:00 pm
David Hazeltine – The Inspiration Suite – I Should Care – (Sharp 9)
*Yotam – Brazil – Falando De Amor – (JLP)
*One For All – Invades Vancouver – Up The Middle – (Cellar Live)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ – (HighNote)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – I Hear A Rhapsody – (Resonance)
Eliane Elias – Light My Fire – Stay Cool – (Concord)
10:00 pm
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Pennies From Heaven – (Origin)
Joe Lovano // Hank Jones – Kids: Live At Dizzy’s – Lazy Afternoon – (Blue Note)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Cherry – (Capri)
Ernestine Anderson – Nightlife – Only Trust Your Heart – (HighNote)
Jae Sinnett – Theatre – Dolphin Dance – (J-Nett)
Avery Sharpe – Running Man – Lexi’s Song – (JKNM)
11:00 pm
Grant Stewart – In The Still Of the Night – If Ever I Would Leave You – (Sharp 9)
*James L. Dean – These Things We Dig – This I Dig Of You – (Cexton)
Zen Zadravec – Coming Of Age – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (ZZ)
Randy Halberstadt – Parallel Tracks – Everything I Love – (Origin)
Steve Yeager – April Sessions – When I Fall In Love – (Windfall)
Ahmad Jamal – It’s Magic – Wild Is The Wind – (Dreyfus)
*Michael Franks – Time Together – (Shanachie)

*Indicates Recent Release