[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Wed Dec 14 11:14:38 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:56 am Song to a Seagull Don Sebesky Giant Box CTI Jazz New Instrumental
10:51 am Let it Snow Ray Brown trio Santa's Bag Telarc Jazz Instrumental
10:47 am D.I.G. (Deep Inner Groove) Chuck Loeb Plain 'n' Simple Twenty Jazz
Recurrent
10:43 am The Happy Elf Harry Connick Jr The Happy Elf Marsalis Jazz New
Heavy
10:37 am Speak To Us Of Love Dwight Trible Cosmic Latalyst Jazz New Vocal
10:31 am Joy To The World Jim Brickman The Gift Windham Hill Jazz
Instrumental
10:23 am Don't Get Around Much Anymore Gordon Webster Swing Band Live in
Philadelphia GWeb Jazz New Instrumental
10:21 am Mele Kalikimaka Matt Wilson Christmas Tree-o Palmetto Jazz
Instrumental
10:20 am Ain't That A Kick In The Head John Pizzarelli Knowing You Telarc Jazz
Vocal
10:11 am A Child is Born Geri Allen A Child is Born Motema Jazz New Heavy
10:06 am Jack Frost Snow Freddie Cole I Want A Smile For Christmas Fantasy Jazz
Vocal
10:01 am White Christmas Royce Campbell A Jazz Guitar Christmas Roycam Jazz
Instrumental
09:57 am Salt Song Stanley Turrentine Salt Song CTI Jazz New Instrumental
09:47 am Blues For Yolande Coleman Hawkins Ben Webster Coleman Hawkins
Encounters Ben Webster Verve Jazz Instrumental
09:46 am Freddie Freeloader (riddim) Monty Alexander Harlem-Kingston Express
Motema Jazz Recurrent
09:43 am Jingle Bells Michael Buble & The Pupinin Sisters Christmas Rhino Jazz
New Heavy
09:37 am Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Carole King A Holiday Carole
Rockingdale Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am Take Five Dave Brubeck Quartet Time Out Columbia Jazz Instrumental
09:26 am Naima Michel Camilo Mano a Mano Emarcy Jazz Recurrent
09:19 am Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Dexter Gordon The Complete
Columbia Albums Collection Columbia Jazz New Heavy
09:10 am Take My Hand Precious Lord Charlie Haden Hank Jones Come Sunday
Emarcy Jazz New Instrumental
09:02 am Note To Self Alex Dean Quintet feat. Lorne Lofsky At This Point
Cornerstone Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am