[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/14/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 15 04:52:38 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday December 14, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Maynard Ferguson – Brass Attitude – Knee Deep In Rio – (Concord)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
Scott Hamilton // Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – Groovin’ High – (Concord)
*Yotam – Brazil – Saudade Da Bahia – (JLP)
Gil Goldstein – Under Rousseau’s Moon – Donna Lee – (Half Note)
Al Jarreau – Best Of – Roof Garden – (Warner Bros.)
Diana Krall – When I Look In Your Eyes – I’ll String Along With You – (Verve)
Michel Petrucciani – Live In Stuttgart -
9:00 pm
John Haig – Speak Low – Shiny Stockings – (JHM)
Sadao Watanabe – Elis – Quilombo – (Elektra)
Johnny Hartman – For Trane – The Nearness Of You – (Blue Note)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The promise – (dmp)
Oscar Peterson – Best Of Telarc – Kelly’s Blues – (Telarc)
10:00 pm
H2 Big Band – You’re It – Joy Spring – (Jazzed Media)
Scott LeFaro // Bill Evans – Pieces Of Jade – My Foolish Heart – (Resonance)
Roy Hargrove – Emergence – September In The Rain – (EmArcy)
Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – Resonance)
Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Sack Full Of Dreams – (18th & Vine)
11:00 pm
Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Quiet Knowing – (Jazzed Media)
Grover Washington, Jr. – Winelight – Just The Two Of Us – (Elektra)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – Out Of This World – (Playscape)
Yellowjackets – Greenhouse – Greenhouse – (grp)
*Mike Longo – To My Surprise – Alone Again – (CAP)
Charles Rutherford – Collage – Royal – (Sea Breeze)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – I Got A Woman – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release