[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12/15/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Dec 15 20:48:13 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org<http://www.taintradio.org/>

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888<http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888>

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine - The Very Best Of Prestige Records - Concord Music Group - 2009
Michael Pedicin - Few Moments - Ballads, Searching For Peace - The Jazz Hut - 2011
Clifford Adams - With His Grace - Clifford Adams: The Master Power - Naxos Jazz - 1998
Etta James - This Time Of Year - 12 Songs Of Christmas - Private Music - 1998
Chris Davis - Our Christmas Waltz - This Christmas - Bunny James Records - 2011
Kenny Shanker - Quirk - Steppin' Up - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Deborah Winters - Get Out Of Town - Lovers After All - Jazzed Media - 2011
Tito Carrillo - Blaise On Fire - Opening Statement - Origin Records - 2011
Christian McBride - Sister Rosa (Featuring Russell Malone) - Conversations with Christian - Mack Avenue Records - 2011

9:00
Freddie Hubbard - First Light - First Light - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Poncho Sanchez - Jack's Dilemma - Poncho Sanchez And Terence Blanchard = Chano Y Dizzy! - Concord Music Group - 2011
Benny Green - Way 'Cross Town - Source - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2011
Herbie Hancock Feat. Corinne Bailey Rae - River - River: The Joni Letters - Verve - 2007
Doug Munro & La Pompe Attack - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - A Very Gypsy Christmas - GotMusic Records - 2011
Bill O'Connell - Non Sence - Triple Play Plus Three - ZOHO Music - 2011
Tierney Sutton Band - Summertime - American Road - BFM Jazz - 2011
Wayne Wallace - Going Up! - ¡Bien, Bien! - Patois Records - 2009
Jessica Williams - Freedom Trane - Freedom Trane - Origin Records - 2011

10:00
Stanley Turrentine - I Told Jesus - Salt Song - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
David Gibson - Blind Man, Blind Man - End Of The Tunnel - Posi-Tone Records - 2011
Randy Brecker/DR Big Band - Goldfinger - The Jazz Ballad Song Book - Half Note Records - 2011
Matt Belsante - Baby It's Cold Outside - White Christmas - Green Hill - 2007
Scott Hamilton - Christmas Love Song - Late Night Christmas Eve: Romantic Sax With Strings - Concord Music - 2006
Takuya Kuroda - Skyrocket - Edge - Takuya Kuroda - 2011
Judy Wexler - Till There Was You - Under A Painted Sky - Jazzed Media - 2011
Hendrik Meurkens - Amazonas - Live At Bird's Eye - ZOHO Music - 2011
The Phil Norman Tentet - Sonny's Step - Encore - Mama Records - 2011

11:00
Don Sebesky - Psalm - Giant Box - Masterworks Jazz - 1973
Paul Desmond - Mean To Me - Pure Desmond - Masterworks Jazz - 2011
Mary Louise Knutson - Bernie's Tune - In The Bubble - Meridian Jazz - 2011
Christian McBride Big Band - When I Fall In Love - The Good Feeling - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Laura Caviani - Silent Night - Angels We Haven't Heard - Caviani Music - 1999
The John Brown Quintet - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus - Merry Christmas Baby - John V. Brown - 2007
Jae Sinnett Trio - Fiesta - Theatre - J-Nett Music - 2010
Tim Mayer - Emperor March - Resilience - Jazz Legacy Productions - 2010
Sunnie Paxson - Stella By Starlight - Bohemian Sun - Roxboro Entertainment Group - 2011