[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/15/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 04:52:57 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Thursday December 15, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Bud Shank – Taking The Long Way Hoe – Waltz For Debby – (Jazzed Media)
Charles Earland – Live – If Only For One Night – (Cannonball)
Ted Hogarth – Mulligan Mosaics – Five Brothers – Jazz Showcase)
Gene Harris – Alley Cats – Listen Here – (Concord)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – Battle Hymn Of The Republic – (5 Spot)
Tony Lakatos – Live In Budapest – The Duke – (Laika)
Antonio Carlos Jobim – Jazz Masters – Desafinado – (Verve)
9:00 pm
Shorty Rogers – Swings – It’s Not For Me To Say – (Capitol)
Joe Sample – Best Of – Viva De Funk – (Warner Bros.)
Marvin Stamm // Ed Soph – Stamm Soph Project – Hoy Spring – (Marstam)
Mike Longo – Explosion – Porgy And Bess Medley – (CAP)
Ernie Krivda // Bill Dobbins – The Art Of The Ballad – Like Someone In Love – (Koch)
Joe Magnarelli – Why Not – How Deep Is The Ocean – (Criss Cross)
Manhattan Transfer – Brasil – Notes From The Underground – (Atlantic)
10:00 pm
Jimmy Smith – The Master II – Laura – (Blue Note)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Para Nada – (Resonance)
Avery Sharpe – Running Man – Jump! – (JKNM)
*Stanley Jordan – Friends – Giant Steps – (Mack Avenue)
*Hendrik Meurkens – Live At Bird’s Eye – Dindi – (Zoho)
*Phil Norman – Encore – Billie’s Bounce – (MAMA)
Benny Green – Source – I Waited For You – (JLP)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – You’re Right As Rain – (Cellar Live)
11:00 pm
*Christian McBride – The Good Feeling – The Shade Of The Cedar Tree – (Mack Avenue)
Norman Simmons – In Private – Soft Wind – (Savant)
*Larry Vuckovich – Somethin’ Special – What Will I Tell My Heart – (Tetrachord)
David Sills – Light Touch – Chelsea Bridge – (Dasil)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Underground Memoirs – (HighNote)
Chip Shelton – Peacetime – Peace – (Summit)
Joe Farrell – Ballads By Five – Body And Soul – (Galaxy)

*Indicates Recent Release