[JPL] Jazz at Jazz Fest

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Dec 16 09:40:20 EST 2011

...and in addition to what Lee mentions here, the "Jazz Fest" bookings reflect what's going on at the Fairgrounds during the day.  While Jazz Fest is going on the whole city is involved with shows in all the clubs around town that go on almost literally all day.  There's lots of jazz everywhere in those venues...just to be fair.

Russ Davis
Voice of America
MOJA Radio
www.mojaradio.com