[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Fri Dec 16 11:41:02 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:56 am Honey in the Honeycomb Curtis Fuller Cabin in The Sky Impulse Jazz
New Instrumental
10:52 am Early Snowfall Jim Brickman Peace Windham Hill Jazz Instrumental
10:46 am Grover Washington Jr Christmas time is Here Breath of Heaven
Columbia Jazz Instrumental
10:41 am Christmas Time With You David Ian w/ Andre Miguel Mayo Vintage
Christmas Prescott Jazz New Instrumental
10:36 am The Night They Invented Champagne Seth MacFarlane Music is Better
than Words Universal Republic Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am Jive at Five Allan Vache and Harry Allen Allan and Allen Nagel
Heyer Jazz Instrumental
10:25 am The Golden Striker Ron Carter's Great Big Band Ron Carter's Great
Big Band Sunnyside Jazz Recurrent
10:22 am Sleigh Ride Ellis Marsalis A New Orleans Christmas ELM Jazz New
Heavy
10:18 am I Pray on Christmas Harry Connick jr. Trio When My Heart Finds
Christmas Columbia Jazz Vocal
10:09 am Gospel Medley Grace Kelly Grace Pazz Productions Jazz New Heavy
10:05 am Broadway Christian McBride Big Band The Good Feeling Mack Avenue
Jazz Recurrent
10:02 am Children of Sanchez Theme Gene Harris Quartet Funky Gene's Concord
Jazz Instrumental
09:56 am I Haven't Got Anything Better To Do Stanley Turrentine Salt Song
CTI Jazz New Instrumental
09:46 am Winter Wonderland Bobby DiBaudo This Christmas DiB Jazz
Instrumental
09:44 am Fa La La La La Jim Brickman w/ Genevieve Bellemare All is Calm
Peaceful Christmas Hymns Somerset Jazz New Heavy
09:36 am Santa Claus is Coming to Town Nicole Henry Set For The Season
Banister Jazz New Vocal
09:30 am Willow Weep For Me Ben Webster Jazz 'Round Midnight Verve Jazz
Instrumental
09:25 am Lil' Darlin' Stanley Jordan Friends Mack Avenue Jazz Recurrent
09:10 am Magic Blues Mike Longo Trio + 2 To My Surprise CAPri Records Jazz
New Instrumental
09:08 am Little Jack Frost Emilie-Claire Barlow Winter Wonderland Empress
Jazz Vocal
09:02 am D.I.G. (Deep Inner Groove) Chuck Loeb Plain 'n' Simple Twenty
Jazz

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am