[JPL] Jazz at Jazz Fest

Eric Jackson eric_jackson1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 11:49:10 EST 2011

On 12/16/2011 09:40 AM, Russ Davis wrote:

> ...and in addition to what Lee mentions here, the "Jazz Fest" bookings reflect what's going on at the Fairgrounds during the day.  While Jazz Fest is going on the whole city is involved with shows in all the clubs around town that go on almost literally all day.  There's lots of jazz everywhere in those venues...just to be fair.

Plus, Jazz Fest is not the official name. The name is the Jazz and
Heritage Festival. And I agree with what's been say, there is jazz at
the festival during the day and there is jazz in the city at night, in
addition to what is at the festival When I went, I really enjoyed the
wide range of music there. I always tell my class that if they like
American music, it's a great festival to go to.

Eric Jackson
WGBH Boston
Mon -Thurs 8 PM - Mid
Sunday 10 PM - Mid.