[JPL] Jazz at Jazz Fest

jturton at comcast.net jturton at comcast.net
Fri Dec 16 12:02:15 EST 2011

I haven't decided on whether to do Jazz Fest or the French Quarter Fest which is a couple of weeks earlier and always has a great line-up, plus it's free and mostly musicians from the area. I've been to Jazz Fest for the last 4 years. While there are always big name Pop acts, there is so much more to the Festival than the bands on the Three main stages. We spend 90% of our time at the smaller stages and always leave more than satisfied. I don't feel I'm being deprived because of the big names. Also as has been mentioned there is so much music happening around town till the wee hours I doubt you'll feel deprived of great music.

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference