[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 16 16:04:12 EST 2011

Matt Haviland/Beyond Good & Evil/Bolivia/Connotation
3rd Coast Vocals/Our Delight/Nashville Jazz Workshop
Sunnie Paxson/Bohemian Sun/Dolphin Dance/Universal

Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Silver Seranade/Rhombus
Bob Dorough/Blue Xmas/Yule Be Boppin'/Blue Note
Sam Pannunzio/Goin' Home/Closer/Eastside

Clayton Brothers/Back in the Swing/Blow Your Horn/HYena
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Search For Peace
Wellsonte Conspiracy/Humble Origins/The Edge/Orign

Miles/Workin'/Trane's Blues/Prestige
Mary Louie Knutson/In the Bubble/It Could Happen to You/Meridian
Thomas Marriott/Cool Season/Christmas Time is Here/Origin

Al Naylor/Legacy/Little Proxy/
Mike Longo/To My Surprise/New Muse Blues/CAP
Bill King/Beat Street/Hymn #1/Fusion

Tito Carrillio/Opening Statement/Blaise Fire/Origin
Giacomo Gates/Revolution is Jazz/Showbizness/
Anton Schwartz/Christmas Song

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476