[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 02:56:51 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues; 8-11am

midnight*
Tyshawn Sorey, Eight (Oblique - I) 2011
Rez Abbasi's Invocation, Monuments (intro)/Monuments (Suno Suno) 2011
Avram Fefer, Wishful Thinking  (Eliyahu) 2011
The Claudia Quintet +1, Peace Of Green (What Is the Beautiful?) 2011
Ernesto Cervini, Woebegone (There) 2011

Andrea Wolper w/Kris Davis-Michael Howell-Ken Filiano, Who Will Buy?
(Parallel Lives) 2011
Roberta Piket, Idy's Song and Dance [Song] (Sides, Colors) 2011
Rich Pellegrin Quintet, Part III - Marruecos (Three-Part Odyssey) 2011
Tineke Postma, Newland (The Dawn of Light) 2011
David S. Ware-Cooper-Moore-William Parker-Muhammad Ali, Ancestry
Supramental (Planetary Unknown) 2011

John Escreet, As the Moon Disappears (The Age We Live In) 2011
Darius Jones/Matthew Shipp, Weeja Dell (Cosmic Lieder) 2011
Katie Bull, You Were There (Freak Miracle) 2011
Christian McBride Big Band, I Should Care (The Good Feeling) 2011
Alan Leatherman, title (Detour Ahead) 2011
Travis Sullivan, George (New Directions) 2011

Karrin Allyson, Send In The Clowns ('Round Midnight) 2011
Julia Hülsmann-Marc Muellbauer-Heinrich Köbberling, [Go And Open] The Door
(Imprint) 2011
Warren Wolf, Emily (Warren Wolf) 2011
Jean-Michel Pilc, I Remember You (Essential) 2011
Mary Louise Knutson, Bluesette (In The Bubble) 2011

Christopher O'Riley And Matt Haimovitz, Pyramid Song (Shuffle.Play.Listen)
2011
Jeremy Udden, Thomas (If The Past Seems So Bright) 2011
Tom Luer, Clocks (Project Popular) 2011
Gretchen Parlato, Blue In Green (The Lost and Found) 2011
3 Cohens, Blues For Dandi's Orange Bull Chasing An Orange Sack (Family) 2011
Sean Jones, title (No Need for Words) 2011

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported