[JPL] Playlist: One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Dec. 17-11

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 17 22:59:49 EST 2011

Playlist:  One Man's Jazz CKUW Winnipeg Dec. 17-11

Barry Romberg's Random Access *  World Creativity  -  Romhog *  Seemed Like A
         Good Idea At The Time (CC)
Ideal Bread *  Transmit -  Cuneiform *  Cliches
Kris Davis *  Good Citizen -  Fresh Sound New Talent *  Where Does That
Tunnel Go(CC)
Andrew Murray & ATM15 *  Big Band Reborn -  Listen/Hear *  Seven
Whites(Australia)
The Ploctones *  050 -  Challenge *  Rrrita (Netherlands)
Thot *  With Words Vol. 2 -  ind. *  Elastic Quartet (France)
Sawadu *  Sawadu -  Ultrack *  Tribal (France)
Barry Romberg's Random Access *  Unplugged Live -  Romhog *  2nd Floor
Please(CC)
Guillermo Klein *  Domador De Huellas -  Sunnyside *  Carnavalito del
Duende (Spain)
Tony Jones *  Pitch Rhythm & Consciousness -  New Artists *  Bits

Feature:  Bill Frisell's All We Are Saying... (Savoy), tracks interspersed with
segments of video from bill frisell.com
   You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
   Revolution
   Beautiful Boy
   Nowhere Man
   Come Together
   Please Please Me
  Give Peace A Chance

William Carn *  Run Stop Run -  Mythology *  The Fallen(CC)
William Carn *  Run Stop Run -  Mythology *  Butter Side Down
Acuna/Hoff/Mathisen *  Jungle City -  Alessa *  One For Jaco(Norway)
Bill Frisell *  All We Are Saying... -  Savoy *  Mother
Barry Romberg's Random Access *  World Creativity -  Romhog *  Fork In The
Road(CC)

Maurice Hogue