[JPL] Play List Jazz Tones Wclk 91.9 FM , Wclk.com

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 23:30:27 EST 2011

Jazz Tones Jay Edwards Dec 17, 2011
2:00PM -
6:00PM Have a Happy Holiday to
all and a Prosperous New Year. Jay Edwards
Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Woody Shaw  Love Dance  Love Dance  Amazon
Anne Walsh  My Favorite Things  Pretty World  Amazon
William Green  Green Bean  Music 4 Life  Amazon
Allan Harris  Winter Wonderland  Dedicated To You  Amazon
Joe McBride  Crazy  Lookin For A Change  Amazon
Lynne Arriale  Here and Now  Convergence  Amazon
Makoto Ozone  Smokin Burnin  No Name Horses  Amazon
Freddy Cole  Lovely Day  Talk To Me  Amazon
Avery Sharpe  Uncle From Ghana  Thoughts of My Ancestors  Amazon
Wilherm Delisfort  Tuskegee Experiment  Freedom Riders  Amazon
Matt Lemmler  Don't You Worry About A Thing  Portraits of Wonder  Amazon
Racquel Roberts  Christmas Time is Here  The Secret of Christmas  Amazon
Al Jarreau and Kathleen Battle  My Favorite Things  Tenderness  Amazon
Warren Wolf  427 Mass Wolf  Warren Wolf  Amazon
Mark McClean's  South On Broadway  Playground  Amazon
Al Jarreau  Mas Que Nada  Tenderness  Amazon
Chico Hamilton  Mysterious Maiden  The Alternative Dimensions of El Chico  Amazon
Swihg Out Sister  Capirinha  Where Our Love Grows  Amazon
Khari Simmons  Clementine Sun   Clementine Sun  Amazon
Kenny Barron  Sambao  Sambao  Amazon
Kathleen Bertrand  Hello Love  Katharsis  Amazon
Sabrina Malherios  Clementine Sun  Clementine Sun  Amazon
Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd  One Note Samba  The Antonio Carlos Jobim Songbook  Amazon
Rondi Charleston  Wave  Who Knows Where The Time Goes  Amazon
Jorge L Sosa  Sahara  Mood Swings  Amazon
McCoy Tyner  Festival in Bahia  Latin All Stars  Amazon
Roman Andre'n  Juanita  O Mundo E' Seu  Amazon
Jose' James  The Nubian Queen  Nicola Conte  Amazon
Alex Malherios  Uno Esta  Bando Utopia  Amazon
Tom and Joy  Be Mine  Antigua  Amazon
Swing Out Sister  La Source  Wher Ou Love Grows  Amazon
Willie Bobo  Guajira  Legends Of Latin Music  Amazon
Claudia Hayden  Angola  Abstract  Amazon
 Back to top