[JPL] playlist: taint town live, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 02:48:39 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

all selections 2011 releases

midnight*

Club d'Elf, Bendir Done That (Electric Moroccoland)
Ernest Stuart, The Jody Grind (Solitary Walker)
Darius Jones Trio, E-Gaz (Big Gurl [Smell My Dream])
Roy Haynes, Off Minor (Roy-alty)
Matthew Shipp & Joe Morris, title - Three (Broken Partials)

Alex Skolnick, Bollywood Jam-Club Remix Version (Veritas)
Amir ElSaffar, Venus, the Evening Star (Inana)
Tinariwen, Tiliaden Osamnat (Tassili)
Wadada Leo Smith's Organic, title: Splendors of Light and Purification-The
Well-From Bitter to Fresh Sweet Water, Pt. I (Heart's Reflections)
Tommy Smith-Alyn Cosker-Steve Hamilton-Kevin Glasgow, Who Are You? (Karma)

Etienne Charles, J'ouvert Barrio (Kaiso)
Helen Sung, title (Going Express)
Gretchen Parlato, Me and You (The Lost and Found)
Brad Mehldau, Resignation (Live In Marciac)

Other Dimensions In Music [Roy Campbell-Wm Parker-Daniel Carter-Chas.
Downe] Feat. Fay Victor, Kitch Goes Home (Kaiso Stories)
Eric Hofbauer & The Infrared Band, The Faction (Level)
Enoch Smith Jr., Blackbird (Misfits)
Storms / Nocturnes [Keezer-Locke-Garland], Ripertoli (Via)
Greg Spero, Letting It Go (Acoustic)

James Farm: Joshua Redman-Aaron Parks-Matt Penman-Eric Harland, 1981 (James
Farm:..)
Dom Minasi, 1 Looking Out (Look Out Looking In)
Bryan Anthony w/Gary Norian Trio, How Deep Is The Ocean (A Night Like This)
Nick Hempton, Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You (The Business)
Jeff Lederer, Break Bread Together (Sunwatcher)
Steven Bernstein's Millennial Territory Orchestra w/Sandra St.Victor, Skin
I'm In (MTO Plays Sly)

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers