[JPL] New Orleans Jazz Fest 2012 lineup shows producer Quint Davis is...

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Mon Dec 19 12:15:26 EST 2011

I agree, Ed. This was a really depressing article to read. I certainly
understand the rational of this kind of festival booking, but that the
author completely ignored  the issue of this being called a Jazz
Festival, while never mentioning even one jazz performer is painful. I
think something should have been said about the support of the local
musicians, at the very least.

Sighhhhh

Paul