[JPL] New Orleans Jazz Fest 2012 lineup shows producer Quint Davis is...

David Kunian dkunian at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 19 12:47:00 EST 2011

You are right.  It should no longer be called Jazzfest.  But it is still
a Heritage Festival.  And it's still a blast with great music, fun
people, and amazing food.

And there are still lots of jazz acts there, mostly our world class
local acts, the best traditional jazz in the world, and brass bands.
The tourists who come to see them revel in them.  We locals do too, but
we're the ones who suffer because we don't get to see any national or
NYC/Chicago/SF acts to enjoy because, on the whole, they're not booked.
If I booked the jazz tent...I could give you a list