[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 12/18/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Dec 19 18:25:53 EST 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick 12/18/2011 07:00PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP Records - Opening Theme

Rob McConnell "Christmas Medley" from Big Band Christmas (CD, 1998) on Concord Jazz

Rebecca Martin "No Moon At All" from When I was Long Ago (CD, 2010) on Sunnyside Records/SSC

Guido Basso "Freddie Freeloader" from Changing Partners (CD, 2011) on Rhythm Tracks Records (Canada)

Charlie Byrd "Silent Night" from A Concord Jazz Christmas (CD, 1994) on Concord Jazz

Houston Person "Happy Hanukkah My Friend" from Christmas with Houston Person and Friends (CD, 1994) on Muse

Kenny Burrell "Children Go Where I Send Thee" from Have Yourself A Soulful Little Christmas (CD, 2003) on Chess/Verve

Freddie Hubbard "Moment To Moment" from First Light (CD, 2011) on Jazz Masterworks/CTI/ SME

Diana Krall "Sleigh Ride" from Christmas Songs (CD, 2005) on Verve

Tito Carrillo "Theophilus" from Opening Statement (CD, 2011) on Origin Records

George Shearing "Ding Dong! Merrily On High" from Christmas With The George Shearing Quintet (CD, 1998) on Telarc

Etta James "Merry Christmas, Baby" from Etta James 12 Songs of Christmas (CD, 1998) on Private

Denny Zeitlin "Sail Away" from Labyrinth (CD, 2011) on Sunnyside Records

Klaus Weiss "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" from A Message From Santa Claus (CD, 1995) on Minor Music

The Singers Unlimited "Alfred Burt Medley" from CHRISTMAS (LP, 1972) on MPS

Willie Pickens "Caroling, Caroling" from A Jazz Christmas (CD, 1998) on Southport

BeBop & Beyond "I Waited For You" from BeBop & Beyond Plays Dizzy Gillespie (CD, 1991) on Bluemoon

Vince Guaraldi "Christmas Time Is Here" from Charlie Brown's Holiday Hits (CD, 1998) on Fantasy

Gerry Mulligan "Ballad" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:  zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>
Playlists:  spinitron.com
Streaming:  krfcfm.org