[JPL] playlist: wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:27:57 EST 2011

Maya Beiser, I Was There I-IV (Provenance) 2010
Kermit Driscoll, Boomstatz (Reveille) 2010
Ralph Alessi, Humdrum (Wiry Strong) 2011
Uri Caine Trio, Stain (Blue Wail) 1997

Michael Brecker Quindectet, Timbuktu (Wide Angles) 2003
Bobby Matos, Pop Moish (Beautiful As The Moon)  2011
Mylene, Rio Lisboa (Mylene) 2003
Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban, Monte A Dentro (Mambo Sinuendo) 2003
Guillermo Klein, Fascinating Rhythm - Moliendo Café (Una Nave) 2005
Márcio Faraco, Baile De Máscaras (Ciranda) 2000

Amina Figarova, Waiting for the... (Night Train) 2002
Bob Brookmeyer, Child Song (Holiday: Bob Brookmeyer Plays Piano) 2007
Bob Brookmeyer, Cameo (New Works) 2006
Cuarteto Cedron, Milongazo (Cuarteto Cedron)
Antonio Forcione & Sabina Sciubba, Night Train (Meet Me In London )1997
Tyshawn Sorey, Eight (Oblique - I) 2011
Murry Hammond, Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down (Cool-Water Music) 2009

Fred Anderson, title (Timeless) 2005

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported