[JPL] Christmas Cards?

Eric at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Tue Dec 20 01:08:54 EST 2011

Yes indeed Jae, even here in South Africa, one does not hear from any of the
majors labels at all, but I am pleased to say that many have come from
individual independent musicians who've released their own albums and some
of the radio media promotions companies that have serviced me with their
clients products, which,

I also believe bodes well for the jazz industry into the future. Though out
industry in South Africa is small it is growing with some 40 or so albums
having been released over the past year, good music, good jazz across the
jazz genre spectrum. It's been a great jazz year and I Iook forward to the
New year with all the challenges it holds.

To all my friends and acquaintances that are members of the JPL may your
festive season be all that you wish it to be. May you have a blessed
Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, a safe and very happy and prosperous New Year.

Eric Alan
Jazz Rendezvous
Cape Town South Africa