[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - KIPM - KIPH - Hawaii - 12/19/11

Don Gordon dgordon at hawaiipublicradio.org
Tue Dec 20 04:42:00 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon

Monday December 19, 2011

KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii

8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon

HPR

738 Kaheka Street

Honolulu, HI 96814

www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm

Buddy Charles – We’re Here – Freddy The Freeloader – (Jazzed Media)

Jiggs Whigham //Gene Bertoncini – Heart & Soul Of Hoagy Carmichael – Skylark – (TNC)

Wayne Bergeron – You Call This A Living – Waltz Of The Flowers – (Wag Wecords)

Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – If I Were A Bell – (Justin Time)

Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – My Mother’s Eyes – (Koch)

Ernie Krivda – The Art Of The Battle – How About You – (Koch)

Franck Avitabile – Right Time – In Your Own Sweet Way – (Dreyfus)

9:00 pm

Gordon Goodwin – Act Your Age – Hit The Road Running – (Immergent)

Phil Woods – This Is How I Feel About Quincy – For Lena And Lennie – (Jazzed Media)

Dan Haerle – Standard Procedure – How Deep Is The Ocean – (Planet Arts)

Ted Rosenthal // Bob Brookmeyer – One Night In Vermont – Darn That Dream – (Planet Arts)

Scott Hamilton – Live In London – The Squirrel – (Concord)

Thom Rotella – Out Of The Blues – The Dr. Is In – (Four Bar)

*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – Besame Mucho – (Rhythm Tracks)

10:00 pm

Carl Saunders – Can You Dig Being Dug? – There Will Never Be Another You – (ItsusJazz)

*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To A Meeting – (HighNote)

Jim Rotondi – Four Of A Kind – It’s Easy To Remember – (Positone)

*Oscar Peterson – Unmistakable – Duke Ellington Medley – (Jazz Masters)

Terry Gibbs – 52nd & Broadway – Jumpin’ With Symphony Sid – (Mack Avenue)

*Deep Blue Organ Trio – Wonderful! – My Cherie Amor – (Origin)

Jon Gold – Brazilian Confidential – Confissão – (Zoho)

11:00 pm

One For All – The Return Of The Lineup – But Not For Me – (Sharp 9)

Keith Jarrett – The Out-Of-Towners – I Can’t Believe Your In Love With Me – (ECM)

Keith Jarrett – The Out-Of-Towners – Five Brothers – (ECM)

Jaco Pastorius – The Essential – Three Views Of A Secret – (Epic)

Kelly Jefferson – Next Exit – Glass – (Cellar Live)

Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)

*Indicates Recent Release