[JPL] Dot Wilder Jazz Duo/Berg's Bistro-Riverside/Thurs, Dec. 22nd/Noon-1pm.

Jassgirl at aol.com Jassgirl at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 08:18:40 EST 2011

Hi, to all you jazz supporters. It's Dot Wilder, jazz singer. Well it's
been a grand year and my greatest adventure! I'm cancer-free now and feel
glorious! Thanks for all the prayers, positive thoughts, emails, cards,
facebook  wonderful responses. You all help me make it happen!!

Been singing as much as I can!! Music is the best medicine there is!! Done
quite a few private and public events the last few months! Thurs,  Dec.
22nd, at Berg's Bistro (Riverside,  located in St. Vincent's Medical Center
near the circular drive near the river)  from 12:00pm/Noon-1:00pm will be my
last  public jazz gig for 2011. Joining me is one of the best  jazz pianists
in the area, Erik Lofgren. He's in the top  band at UNF's acclaimed Jazz
School (where I  hailed, also), an original native of Miami (his Mom is a jazz
singer, Dad is a jazz guitarist) and has played all over the place! You'll
want  to check him out! Hope to see you there! Great food, great view of the
river and  great atmosphere! A great place for lunch!

I'm still available for New Year's Eve parties if you'd  like to hire my
guys and me! We'd love it!

Dot Wilder Jazz Duo w/Erik Lofgren,  piano

*Berg's Bistro in Riverside, located in St.  Vincent's Medical Center -
near the circular drive near the river
Thursday, December 22nd,  2011                        (Seating inside and
outside on the river)
12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunchtime
*2 Shircliff Way
DePaul Building, ST. Vincent's Medical Center
Jacksonville, FL, 32204
(904) 308-7300

Dot  Wilder
Dot Wilder Jazz

904-608-7472 (best way to  contact me)
Available for  private and public events (duos,trios, quartets, etc.)
_jassgirl at aol.com _ (http://www.dotwilderjazz.com/) ,
www.dotwilderjazz.com

_www.myspace.com/dotwilderjazz_ (http://www.myspace.com/dotwilderjazz)
_http://www.reverbnation.com/dotwilderjazzsinger_
(http://www.reverbnation.com/dotwilderjazzsinger)
_www.cdbaby.com/dotwilder_ (http://www.cdbaby.com/dotwilder)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8qMVx53NaM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8qMVx53NaM)
"Never  a song sung the same way twice"

Sponsor: _Wilder Business Success,  Inc._ (http://www.wildersuccess.com/)
"Building your Business, your Relationships  and your Self"

904-880-8877 or  904-705-4567 (c)
               _doug at wildersuccess.com_ (mailto:doug at wildersuccess.com)
(find out how you, too, can become a  sponsor)