[JPL] Valve trombones and slide trumpets

Nou Dadoun nou.dadoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:47:24 EST 2011

Very interesting, thanks for taking the time to provide such informative
answers; my wife is Managing Director of Early Music Vancouver so I've
actually heard a sackbut ensemble Concerto Palatino (
http://www.concertopalatino.com/Home.html) and baroque trumpets with groups
like The Academy of Ancient Music etc. I would have assumed that it had
something to do with bore size but I didn't know the details or about the
conical/cylindrical distinction between a cornet/trumpet either.

N.

--
====
Nou Dadoun