[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 12/20/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 04:53:43 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday December 20, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Bill Watrous – Bone-ified – Day In, Day Out – (Crescendo)
Gene Harris – Trio Plus One – Gene’s Lament – (Concord)
Avery Sharpe – Running Man – Cheri’s Smile – (JKNM)
Dmitry Baevsky – Down With It – Mount Harissa – (Sharp 9)
Herbie Hancock – A Jazz Collection – Someday My Prince Will Come – (Columbia)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Smada – (MaxJazz)
Vince Guaraldi – Greatest Hits – Oh, Good Grief – (Fantasy)
9:00 pm
*Dave Stahl – From A To Z – Poinciana – (Abee Cake)
McCoy Tyner – GRP Celebrates The Beatles – (grp)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Lullaby Of The Leaves – (Origin)
Ray Obiedo – Zulaya – Another Place – (Windham Hill)
*Phil Norman – Wide Range – Jeru – (Concord)
Bill Moio – Phoenix Jazz Quartet – Alice In Wonderland – (Tempest)
*Greg Reitan – Daybreak – Lament  – Sunnyside)
10:00 pm
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – (HighNote)
*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – There Is No Greater Love – (Rhythm Tracks)
*James L. Dean – These Things We Dig – This I Dig Of You – (Cexton)
*Joey DeFrancesco – 40 – 100 Ways – (HighNote)
Scott Hamilton – Back In New York – Wonder Why – (Concord)
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Misty – (American Showcase)
Benny Golson – New ‘Tet – Airegin – (Concord)
11:00 pm
*Kenny Werner – Institute Of Higher Learning Parts I-II-III – (Half Note)
Lee Ritenour – This Is Love – Pavane – (i.e.)
Bob Florence – Eternal Licks & Grooves – Claire De Lune -
Marcus Roberts Portraits In Blue – I Got Rhythm – (Sony)

*Indicates Recent Release