[JPL] Today's Plays

Eric Gruner eric at jazz901.org
Wed Dec 21 11:06:01 EST 2011

Time   Title Artist Album Label Genre/type
10:58 am Nearer My God To Thee Charlie Haden and Hank Jones Come
Sunday -n/s- Jazz New Instrumental
10:50 am Frosty The Snowman Jimmy Ponder Guitar Christmas Highnote
Jazz Instrumental
10:46 am Do You Hear What I Hear Peter Kater Piano Christmas Pete
Kater Jazz Instrumental
10:43 am I Pray Jim Brickman w/ Benjamin Utecht All is Calm Peaceful
Christmas Hymns Somerset Jazz New Heavy
10:35 am Dreamer Diana Panton to Brazil With Love eOne Jazz New Vocal
10:30 am Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow George Shearing Quintet
Christmas With... Telarc Jazz Instrumental
10:22 am Maybe Steps Patrick Cornelius Maybe Steps Positone Jazz New
Instrumental
10:18 am Jack Frost Snow Freddy Cole I Want A Smile For Christmas
Fantasy Jazz Vocal
10:03 am Christmas Time is Here Nate Najar Trio Christmas with... Blue
Line Jazz Instrumental
09:56 am Body and Soul Zenph Re-Performance Oscar Peterson
Unmistakeable Zenph Jazz New Instrumental
09:51 am Joy to the World Jim Brickman The Gift Windham Hill Jazz Instrumental
09:48 am Santa Claus is Coming to Town Greg Abate It's Christmastime
Brownstone Jazz Instrumental
09:44 am Yesterday's Dreams Freddie Hubbard First Light CTI Jazz New Heavy
09:35 am Man Smart Woman Smarter Harry Belafonte Sing Your Song Sony
Masterworks Jazz New Vocal
09:31 am Los Guiros Chucho Valdes New Conceptions Blue Note Jazz Instrumental
09:24 am I Kissed a Girl Stanley Jordan Friends Mack Avenue Jazz Recurrent
09:21 am The Happy Elf Harry Connick Jr. The Happy Elf Marsalis Music
Jazz New Heavy
09:10 am Catch a Corner Cinque Catch a Corner Alma Jazz New Instrumental
09:08 am Sharing Her Journey Ramsey Lewis Taking Another Look Mapenzi
Jazz New Heavy
09:01 am Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Dexter Gordon Yule
Struttin' a Blue Note Christmas Blue Note Jazz Instrumental

--
Eric Gruner
2 hours of Jazz Host 9am - 11am